WHO IS DR. RICK JANELLE & WHAT DOES HE DO FOR OTHERS?
I am a Christian minister who speaks, writes and coaches others.
I help parents learn the mind-sets and skills they need so that they can help their children become well-adjusted, productive adults.
I do this by applying Biblical truths to modern life, especially in the realm of the local community and the family.
My full-time “day job” is serving as the lead teaching minister for the Shillington Church of Christ in Reading, PA.
WHAT ARE HIS QUALIFICATIONS & WHY SHOULD YOU LISTEN TO HIM?
- Almost 4 decades of marriage. (Yes, to the same woman!)
- 4 well-balanced, productive, grown children. (No, I didn’t warp them TOO badly.)
- 3 incredibly great in-law kids. (Yes, they really chose to join our merry band!)
- 3 absolutely perfect grandchildren. (No, don’t listen to what their parents say.)
- 4 college degrees + an ESL adult teaching certificate from Cambridge. (Yes, THAT University of Cambridge.)
- Almost 30 years of professional church ministry. (No, people who know me better than you can’t believe it either.)
- Thousands of readers and students on multiple continents around the globe. (Yes, some of them needed translators to understand me.)
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE ABOUT HIM & WHERE ELSE CAN HE BE CONTACTED?
- Dr. Rick Janelle Blog — www.rickjanelle.com
- YouTube — https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfC8dRihuikt_oi6kWL-30Q/feed
- Shillington Church of Christ — www.shillingtonchurch.org/
- Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/Dr.Rick.Janelle
- Linkedin —https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=163336114
- Email — email@example.com
WHY DOES HE DO WHAT HE DOES & WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES HE HOPE TO MAKE?
The next 3 pictures answer those questions. I want to help younger couples and parents as they work on the “front lines” with the next generation of people.
WHAT ARE SOME WAYS YOU CAN HELP?
So, will you join our extended “tribe” as we attempt to make the world a better place for the NEXT generation of children and grandchildren?
You can help our ministry in several ways:
1) PLEASE pray for me personally, for my safety and integrity, and that God will bless my teaching.
2) Subscribe to my email list with the form on my main blog page. (Never miss another blog post again, and get free “extras” from time to time.)
3) Reprint or forward anything I produce to anyone, anytime you think others could be helped by what I do. (Just don’t claim to be the author.)
4) Post notes or updates to whatever social media sites you use with links to my blog posts. (Facebook is our leading source of web traffic right now. Clicking “Like” and asking your “Friends” to do so can boost our rankings within their system.)
5) Add links to my blog site (www.rickjanelle.com) to any website you have access to. (This helps our Google rankings when people search for topics like ours.)
5) Let me know of any typos or other mistakes you find in what we do.
6) Consider serving as a self-appointed “test learner,” where you give me feedback on what I teach:
- Did you or someone else find something to be helpful?
- Do I need to explain something further, or to dive more deeply into a particular topic?
- Was there anything that was not clear or not communicated very well?